Monday, August 28, 2006

Once not so very long ago I was asked how I was able to find the meanings of the wavywords. Well here are two that I've found particularly helpful in that quest.

kcqeo = To ponder, to wonder, to question. But such poderance, wonderment and questioning in the context to the meaning of this word is when ponderings, wonderings, and questions have to do with the wavywordic language.

kxtjxfqp = To study a problem in depth. To dissect and analysze each part as related to the whole.

4 Comments:

Blogger Booklogged said...

you should stop over at my blog and see the comments on my last post. Address is:

http://bookschatterblog.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:08:00 PM  
Blogger Alyson said...

Knowing you, you are probably, as we speak, compiling a dictionary of wavy words. Maybe our family can have a language all our own. No one would no what we were talking about. Or, you could publish it and make lots of money. It could be the next crazy like elvish (from LOTR) or clingon (from Star Trek).

What a great eskgqx!!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger ReveryWings said...

Alyson... do you think our family needs a new language for that to happen?

As for publishing the dictionary I'd probably just make scdmrw which is the more typical reward for all my hard work. And if I did, would I have to alphabetize the wavy words?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Framed said...

I much more interested in the pronunciation guide for these words. My tongue gets all xspfbg every time I try. Of course, I inherited rvjymfoy, the talent for twisting my tongue over both ways and jtywxs, the talent for rolling it into a hollow tube. I can see family gatherings becoming more complex as we try to make our tongues learn new tricks.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home