Tuesday, September 12, 2006

npdbfqn = abbr. for nepdeebifquin which is a mild sedative that is usually prescribed when people have suvnk too much effort into a toffrubc.

suvnk = what happens to shvips when then hit into a grvck

grvck = hard thing often sticking out of water or to climb upon if its a big one, mountain parts.

toffrubc = unsolvable Rubic's Cube

bkervmmh = Top O The Mornin

pshjpba = (We cannot show the definition of this word with your current version of ComBloggicLogic. See the offer in the back for ComBloggicLogicPro for three easy payments of $49.95. Must be 18 years or older to order.)

satlsf = cat got your tongue?

gbbfyo = mama mia!

4 Comments:

Blogger Booklogged said...

cozisc - jealousy created when brother has sisters link listed but not hers.

Maybe this wavy word thing is hereditary!?

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:09:00 PM  
Blogger ReveryWings said...

sorry you had a touch of cozisc book... I've just taken a helter skelter approach to this blogging stuff and the links just got added bit by bit as I remembered that that was something I should be doing also.

However.... do you really think anyone that hasn't already seen your good thoughtful and well done blogs would bump into my crazy ones first?

But please accept my cuulsqtf apology for being slow to get my links the way I want them.

Thursday, September 14, 2006 3:15:00 PM  
Blogger Booklogged said...

Apology accepted. I hope you know I was just teasing. Usually it's the other way around, so I couldn't miss my chance!

Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:07:00 PM  
Blogger ReveryWings said...

:)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home